Washington County Community Foundation
Category of Service: Arts & Humanities
To improve the quality of life in Washington County by promoting and facilitating philanthropy.
Programs and Services
- Fundraising — we work to develop broad support from many separate, unrelated donors with diverse charitable interests in our community. Our long-term goal is to secure the necessary discretionary resources to address the changing and unmet needs of Washington County.
- Grant-Making — we operate a broad grants program to multiple grantees which is not limited to a single focus or cause or exclusively to the interests of a particular constituency. Each year we award some grants from discretionary resources, through an open and competitive processes that seeks to address the changing and unmet needs of Washington County.
- Community Leadership — we work to identify and address community issues and opportunities and also serve as a leader and convener.
- Donor Services — we work to educate and engage donors in identifying and addressing community issues and grant-making opportunities. We accept and administer a diversity of gift and fund types to meet the varied philanthropic objectives of our donors and the needs of Washington County.
- In the spirit of the day of giving, contributions designated for the Community Foundation via WCCF Gives are not eligible for the bonus pool.
Primary Revenue Sources
Individual and institutional donors
Primary Fundraising Event
|Federal Tax ID||25-1726013|
|Title:||Chief Operating Officer|
|Address:||1253 Route 519, P.O. Box 308|
Eighty Four, PA, 15330
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.