Social Media Toolkit
For help with social media marketing strategies, please contact our office at 724-222-6330.
When you use the following colors, supporters will recognize the WCCF Gives brand!
- WCCF Gives Blue – 92, 133, 174 / #5c85ae
- WCCF Gives Green – 118, 159, 93 / #769f5d
- WCCF Gives Brown – 181, 107, 10 / #b86905
Social Media Strategy Worksheet
If you haven’t created any social media profiles or you need help with social media strategy, we recommend you download and read the following worksheet.
- On Sept. 10, we’re participating in WCCF Gives! Any donation of $25 or more made during 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on that day will have a portion of that gift increased by the Washington County Community Foundation’s bonus pool. Go to www.wccfgives.org on Sept. 10.
- Are you planning to give to your favorite charity through WCCF Gives on Sept. 10? Great! Please encourage your friends, family and colleagues to do the same. www.wccfgives.org
- Today is WCCF Gives! From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., donations made to us will have a portion of that gift increased by the Washington County Community Foundation’s bonus pool. _www.wccfgives.org
h3. Post Tips
- Leading up to WCCF Gives, post memorable and notable stories about your organization.
- On the day of WCCF Gives, share posts from our Facebook page.
Cover Photo Ideas
- Show the personality of your charity — this image will create an important first impression.
- Showcase an important event.
- Create engagement by using a strong visual photo that strikes an emotion.
When promoting WCCF Gives on Twitter, please mention @WashCoCommFdtn and #WCCFGives in your tweets. We will retweet your posts when you use our name.
In your tweet, use #WCCFGives or mention @WashCoCommFdtn so we can retweet your posts.
- We’re participating in #WCCFGives! On Sept. 10, a portion of your gift will be increased by @WashCoCommFdtn.
- Support us (on Sept. 10/tomorrow/today), and a portion of you gift will be increased by @WashCoCommFdtn. #WCCFGives
- Mark your calendar and alerts for #WCCFGives Sept.10!
We recommend you add a story about WCCF Gives in your eNewsletter. You can add the WCCF Gives logo which is downloadable on this page. Please use the “for web” version. If you need the logo in a different size, please contact our office at (724) 222-6330.
Your Gift is Worth More on WCCF Gives Day – September 10, 2020
Your credit card contribution to benefit CHARITY NAME via www.wccfgives.org on WCCF Gives day will be increased by a percentage of the Washington County Community Foundation’s $100,000 bonus pool! For more information, please visit www.wccfgives.org and while you’re there visit our charity profile page.
Mark your calendar for this year’s WCCF Gives on September 10.
In just one day, you can make a difference.
Social Fundraising Activity Ideas
Looking to put the “fun” in online fundraising? These types of campaigns have the potential for a lot of sharing through your social media channels!
Peer-to-peer fundraising: Supporters can raise money for your cause via online fundraising pages.
Online leaderboard: Use a leaderboard on your website/social media to show who is in the lead with their fundraising efforts. This creates a little friendly competition.
Challenge campaigns: You’ve heard of the Ice Bucket Challenge. Add some fun with a “dare me” campaign.