Registration for WCCF Gives 2023
is now closed.
Deadline was June 1, 2023
To participate in WCCF Gives, a charity must complete and submit an application annually by June 1.
Charities are strongly encouraged to submit their registrations in early May, which will enable the Check Contribution Form to be completed in early June. Charities who are currently in the auditing phase should submit their most recently completed Financial Statements and Form 990 on hand. Once the auditing phase is complete, the most current Financial Statement and Form 990 should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligible charities must have a physical presence in Washington County.
- Eligible charities must be exempt from federal income tax as an organization described in section 501©(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, that is not a “private foundation” as defined in section 509(a) of the Code, and that files the Federal Form 990 annually.
- Eligible charities must have a designated and monitored phone number and email address to receive communications.
Also, a charity must warrant and represent that it:
- Will immediately notify the WCCF regarding any changes to the Agency’s tax-exempt status.
- Is in compliance with the Pennsylvania Solicitation of Funds for Charitable Purposes Act.
- Is in compliance with all federal, state, county, and municipal requirements, pertaining to the Agency.
- Is in compliance with the USA Patriot Act and other counterterrorism laws, statutes, and executive orders.
- Will use all funds received via WCCF Gives exclusively for charitable purposes in Washington County.
- Will actively promote WCCF Gives to its sphere of constituents.
- Will actively promote WCCF Gives on its social media platforms and will follow the Foundation’s social media accounts.
- Will not provide goods or services to donors in exchange for their gifts.
- Will not alter the official WCCF Gives Check Contribution Form and will not utilize custom, agency-specific check contribution forms when soliciting WCCF Gives check contributions. Check gifts that are accompanied by any form other than the official WCCF Gives Check Contribution Form will not be eligible for the WCCF Gives bonus pool.