Pathways Foundation of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Inc.
Category of Service: Human Needs
To raise funds to supply grants for benefit of PathWays of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Inc. and affiliated non-profit agencies to carry out their objectives.
Programs and Services
- PathWays Foundation supports the programs operated by PathWays of Southwestern Pennsylvania. At PathWays, we're committed to overcoming obstacles and seeing the people we care for achieve more than they ever imagined. Through innovative programs, lifelong services, and individual attention, we empower people of all ages and abilities to reach their full potential.
- Regardless of age or circumstances, everyone in our community has aspirations and the potential to make them realities. But for children with complex medical issues, families in need of caring support, and adults with intellectual disabilities or autism, achieving those goals presents an array of challenges. We meet our clients right where they are in their journeys to self-fulfillment.
- Early intervention: So much of a child's ultimate destiny is shaped in the formative years. For some families, these years bring their own challenges. We're here to help families overcome every obstacle and provide the support, coaching, and inspiration they need to flourish.
- Adult training facility: Through meaningful, empowering experiences, adults living with intellectual disabilities and autism build the essential life skills to live confidently and independently, and share their talents with the communities they call home.
- Residential program: In our welcoming, supervised residences, adults with intellectual disabilities and autism enjoy opportunities to advance their personal skills, take part in activities, and engage in the community while developing lasting friendships.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Annual Clay Shoot
|Federal Tax ID||25-1797391|
|Title:||Business and Development Strategist|
|Address:||95 W. Beau St., Suite 420|
Washington, PA, 15201
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via charitynavigator.org.