Mental Health Association of Washington County
Category of Service: Health & Fitness
The mission of the Mental Health Association is to promote an environment of empowerment and acceptance for all people dealing with mental health issues through advocacy, education and comprehensive support services.
Programs and Services
- Long Term Structured Residence - Residential facility providing psychiatric, nursing and counseling services; transportation to socialization and recreational activities; money management and vocational assistance.
- Enhanced Personal Care home - Residential facility providing psychiatric rehabilitation, psycho-education, medication education and socialization skills; transportation to community services and recreational activities.
- Representative Payee program - Assist clients with budgeting education, bill paying and collaborating with other agencies to provide needed services.
- Parent Advocate - Assist parents of special needs children with their educational needs, technical assistance to parents and agency personnel. Provides scholarship programs for children with special needs.
- Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program - Provides rehabilitation assistance based on consumer choice and provided in their environment. Assist consumers in choosing their own goals in living, learning, working and social domains. One on one help in assessment and planning strategies. Teaching skills to reach chosen goals.
Primary Revenue Sources
Washington County BHDS
Primary Fundraising Event
Covered Bridge and Cash Bash
|Federal Tax ID||25-1213784|
|Address:||71 North Main, Street Suite 101|
Washington, PA, 15301
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.