Main Street Farmers Market
Category of Service: Community Improvement
The Market offers the finest and freshest locally grown produce (both organic and local farm-grown) while accepting SNAP, it offers fun, free family events with local musicians, and it offers Washington area nonprofit organizations the opportunity to promote themselves and their activities at the Market.
Programs and Services
- Provide fresh produce and farm products to the community during the market season of May through October.
- Provide community non-profits the opportunity to attend the market and sit at the community table while promoting their businesses and raising awareness.
- Provide fun free family events during the market season. Past events have included Beach Day, First Responders Day, and Back to School Day.
- Provide a place for the community to use their SNAP/EBT card. The Main Street Farmers Market is one of the few markets that accepts these cards and the only one in Washington County.
- Provide a place for the farmers to sell their products. Many of our local farmers rely on our market for the majority of their revenue.
Primary Revenue Sources
Grants, vendor fee, donations
Primary Fundraising Event
WCCF Gives Day
|Federal Tax ID||26-4065436|
|Address:||400 Cove Road|
Washington, PA, 15301
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.