Fredericktown Area Public Library
Category of Service: EducationSearch Again
To inspire our communities to connect, learn, imagine and grow
Programs and Services
- Books (large print and audio), magazines, newspapers, DVD's for all ages, eBooks available for free download with library card. Online databases for reference.
- Programs for all ages: programs include: Pre-school story hour, Reading Rangers Book Club for grades 4,5,&6, Teen Book Club for grades 7 thru 12, Summer Reading Club, Book Buddies Book Club for adults and Sit N Knit/Crochet for anyone interested, beginner or experienced. Services include: Copies, fax and laminating services; federal & state tax forms; Property Tax & Rent Rebate Forms, dog license applications, Washington County park shelter applications.
- Staff person from Rep. Pam Snyder's office at library 3rd Tuesday of each month. County boat permit applications.
- Technology includes: Wireless internet access for your laptop or mobile device, 6 public use computers featuring high speed internet, Microsoft Office Suite, laser & color printers.
- As a member of "WAGGIN" users have access to over 800,000 items, eBooks, shared databases and free online classes. You can search the web-based catalog, place holds, register online for library cards and receive email notices.
Primary Revenue Sources
Contributions, gifts, grants
Primary Fundraising Event
"Sip of Summer" Outdoor Wine Tasting, Direct Mail Solicitation, Community Partners for Growth
|Federal Tax ID||25-1492797|
|Address:||P.O. Box 625|
Fredericktown, PA, 15333
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via www.nccs.urban.org.