Bentleyville Public Library
Category of Service: Education
Bentleyville Library provides service to over 9,500 borrowers of books and computer access for the period ending December 31, 2013.
Programs and Services
- Our mission is to provide an environment, resources, and programs that inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge and the love of reading, and enhance the quality of life in our community.
- The library serves its community by providing a collection of books, audiobooks, magazines, newspapers, DVDs, puppets, learning backpacks, computer access, hot-spots for internet access, and many online services such as Gale Courses, e-books and so much more that can be accessed with your library card.
- The library provides different educational programs throughout the year for both Adults and Children including Storytime, Book Club, Recipe Club, Knit-Wits, Summer Reading, Outreach programs, and so much more...
- The library has public computers and free access to our WiFi both inside and outside of the library. We also have a wireless printer, copier, and fax services.
- The library is a member of the Washington County Library System giving you access to a shared database that includes eBooks, downloadable audiobooks, and free online courses. You can also have access to your account online to place holds, request items, renew items, and set up email reminders. The library has gone beyond "just books"!
Primary Revenue Sources
State and Local Funding, Fundraisers, Donations, and Grants
Primary Fundraising Event
Monthly Grocery Bingo, Spring and Fall Large Bingo, Calendar Ticket, Annual Fund Drive, Good Citizen Award Luncheon, and fundraising ticket sales
|Federal Tax ID||25-1302345|
|Address:||931 Main Street|
Bentleyville, PA, 15314
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via irs.gov.