Olivia Scott Foundation
Category of Service: EducationSearch Again
To assist youth who are in a life threatening or life altering situation.
To promote education in the form of scholarships and classroom assistance.
To assist organizations that promote sportsmanship.
Programs and Services
- Assist youth in life threatening or life altering situations. Not only do we provide assistance for medical problems (cancer, etc.). We provide assistance for a death in the family, a house fire, or a flood.
- We now sponsor seven (7) scholarships with two (2) permanently funded through Washington County Community Foundation. We also assist classrooms with equipment and field trips.
- We provide assist to organizations that mirror our mission statement ie (Children's Hospital).
- We assist both the Chartiers Houston and McGuffey Relay for Life by passing out water to the walkers.
- We adopted a two (2) mile section of Route 40 to clean up liter.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Valentine Dinner Dance
|Federal Tax ID||90-0500444|
|Address:||225 Kelley Road|
Washington, PA, 15301
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via charitynavigator.org.