Watchful Shepherd USA
Category of Service: Human Needs
To promote the distribution and installation of electronic devices to afford protection and an alarm system for abused children.
Programs and Services
- Watchful Shepherd USA provides equipment and 24/7 monitoring for an electronic monitoring system placed in homes or any place a child visits where there is a chance of violence, abuse or neglect. Watchful Shepherd provides equipment- which in addition to our tried and true base unit recently added mobile SOS devices- to any of the agencies that oversee the protection of children and families from abuse/neglect or violence at no charge to the agency or families.
- Child abuse prevention, adult and juvenile probation agencies as well as other outside agencies contacted by children and youth family services utilize this program to reunite families within their justice systems. These units have also been installed as a deterrent towards tendencies of violence and neglect.
- Domestic Violence which can include protection from abuse orders and family violence prevention programs have used/use our electronic safety services to protect children, women and families from further violence. Our newest model which allows mobility and safety protection outside the home has increased freedom otherwise not afforded before. There has been an uptick in requests for the new SOS safety device which has precipitated the ask for additional funding to support their use.
- Foster parents and foster children are protected with electronic monitoring services from abduction of children in their care as well as other protections from abuse and neglect, including mentally handicapped parents, those parents plagued with drug and alcohol addictions or anger management issues.
- Sex trafficking victims are able to utilize our protection devices to get back on their feet and rebuild their independence while also working with facilities offering protection to the women and children who are victims. The devices help the victims build a support group of emergency contacts who are there for them when needed at just the push of a button.
Primary Revenue Sources
Primary Fundraising Event
Dancing for A Cause (Annual)
|Federal Tax ID||25-1760181|
|Address:||1061 Waterdam Plaza Dr., Suite 204|
McMurray, PA, 15241
*This charity submitted audited financial statements.
This website contains an organizational snapshot, as well as links and contact information, for each of our participating charities. We have also included the tax identification number for each charity so donors wishing to review more detailed financial and governance information may access the Form 990 for that charity via charitynavigator.org.