Charity Bulletin Board
Charity registration has now ended. If you are a participating charity, you can search for your profile on the Charity Search page. If your profile needs to be updated, please fill out the Update Profile Information form.
WCCF Gives Check Contribution Form Tips
When discussing WCCF Gives gifts by check with your staff, volunteers, and donors, please share the following details:
- Checks must be payable to ʺWCCF.ʺ
- To minimize costs, we prefer to issue all tax receipts electronically to donors. Charities can help by ensuring donors provide email addresses on the form.
- Only fully tax-deductible donations will be accepted (no quid pro quo provided).
- Gifts by check or cash that are accompanied by any form other than the official WCCF Gives 2017 Check Contribution Form will not be eligible for the bonus pool.
- The minimum gift is $25 per charity.
- Charities who are collecting WCCF Gives donations from their donors can help by forwarding those donations to the WCCF as soon as they are received but no later than 5 p.m. on September 11 (the day before WCCF Gives Day).
- Donors wishing to hand-deliver their donations may do so until 8 p.m. on September 12, 2017. Checks received after the September 12 deadline are not eligible for the bonus pool.
WCCF Gives Training
Handouts from the July 26 WCCF Gives training session.
WCCF Gives Charity Training 2017
Are you a charity or a donor with a question about this year’s WCCF Gives event? Please review our list of Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-222-6330.