Charity Bulletin Board
Charity registration has now ended. If you are a participating charity, you can search for your profile on the Charity Search page. If your profile needs to be updated, please fill out the Update Profile Information form.
Free WCCF Gives Postcards Now Available
Once again, Knepper Press has generously donated 15,000 postcards for participating charities to use in the promotion of WCCF Gives. The postcards will be distributed to charities at no charge on a first come, first served basis. Only one request per charity, please.
All requests for postcards must be made electronically using the Postcard Request Form. You are welcome to as many postcards as you like — we only ask that you request a supply that you will use.
If your charity’s request is received before all postcards have been distributed, you will be contacted by a WCCF staff member to coordinate a time for you to collect your supply.
WCCF Gives Check Contribution Form Tips
When discussing WCCF Gives gifts by check with your staff, volunteers, and donors, please share the following details:
- Checks must be payable to ʺWCCF.ʺ
- Donors contributing to multiple charities should use a single contribution form and combine the total gift onto a single check.
- To minimize costs, we prefer to issue all tax receipts electronically to donors. Charities can help by ensuring donors provide email addresses on the form.
- Only fully tax-deductible donations will be accepted (no quid pro quo provided).
- Gifts by check or cash that are accompanied by any form other than the official 2018 WCCF Gives Check Contribution Form will not be eligible for the bonus pool.
- The minimum gift is $25 per charity.
- Charities who are collecting WCCF Gives donations from their donors can help by forwarding those donations to the WCCF as soon as they are received but no later than 5 p.m. on September 11 (the day before WCCF Gives Day).
- Donors wishing to hand-deliver their donations may do so until 8 p.m. on September 12, 2018. Checks received after the September 12 deadline are not eligible for the bonus pool.
Are you a charity or a donor with a question about this year’s WCCF Gives event? Please review our list of Frequently Asked Questions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-222-6330.
Charities who are new to WCCF Gives may wish to review last year’s WCCF Gives Training materials below for WCCF Gives Fundamentals.
WCCF Gives Charity Training 2017